Making your business YOU-nique
with Tenley Clark
Stop feeling stuck! You could be booking more of the shoots that get you excited to pick up your camera.
In order to stand out in the sea of content these days you've gotta be the sparkle in the tide that catches their eye. How do you do this? Branding!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- Tenley's strategies for helping you create your brand identity and identify your ideal client
- A tried-and-true formula that anyone can follow to help you create an elevator pitch that will make you stand out
- A customizable branding recipe (from color palettes to fonts and everything in between!) that will guide you to create a visual brand kit that is so much more than just a logo
- Tenley's tips and tricks for curating an online presence (on social media and your website!) that will speak directly to your ideal client
This course is for you if...
- You struggle to stand out to attract clients...or you always seem to attract the wrong ones
- You don't have an elevator pitch (or you've struggled to create one!)
- You've seen brands that stick with you, but you don't know how to create one for yourself
- You know that your images, text, and brand should go hand-in-hand (on your website and on social!), but you aren't quite sure how to pull everything together
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
A comprehensive e-book packed with information and exercises that will help you create a memorable brand
11 Videos that will guide you every step of the way as you create your visual brand identity and roll it out in every aspect of your business
peek inside the course
peek inside the course
about your presenter
Tenley Clark is a marketing director and commercial photographer who specializes in working with kids’ brands big and small. Not only has she created her own brand from the ground up in a variety of photographic genres, but she also now creates branding materials for other brands to use across their various platforms. Her love language is color palettes and she’s an avid list-maker. She will always pick a restaurant for aesthetics over flavor and will watch a movie or show even if she doesn’t care for the plot if it’s visually beautiful. She refuses to grow up and can usually be found playing dress-up or at a kid’s amusement park.