Banishing Body Image Barriers in Photography
with Teri Hofford
Break through body image barriers – and help your photography clients do the same.
Challenge your body image beliefs and biases to help both you and your client move towards body acceptance.
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- Posing inspiration to improve your representation of diverse bodies and posing techniques
- An understanding of how your body image biases can impact the way you pose, photograph and assume things about your client (and how to work through them!)
- Ways to banish self-limiting beliefs and biases and how to help your clients do the same
- Teri's five steps to rework body image
This course is for you if...
- You want to pose (and edit!) for intent rather than body type
- You believe your photo sessions should be an empowering experience for your clients and yourself
- You are ready to diversify your portfolio and want to create a more inclusive practice
- You think your own body image could be affecting your photography business or your perception of your clients' bodies
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
WATCH THE Q&A
Read through Teri's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) and watch her Q&A video!
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go, from watching the videos to engaging in discussions with your instructor and fellow students.
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
- Four Lecture-style videos
- Five posing videos
- One editing video
Supplemental written materials
- Pdf to complement the lectures including workbook for curiosity questions
- Confident Curves Posing Inspiration Pdf
- My Customization Questionnaire sample to determine shoot intent
about your presenter
Teri Hofford (Body Image Expert, Photographer, & Author!) is driven to help people challenge their body image biases & beliefs. Through curiosity, compassion, and creative education, she encourages people to move towards body acceptance and self love. After 6 years of photographing thousands of diverse bodies, Teri realized there was more work to be done. Since then, she has received her certification in Applied Positive Psychology and has created many different educational opportunities, including her best selling book The Geode Theory: Chipping Away At Body Image.