Your Guide to Client Communication and Experience
with Hannah Smith
Find and retain your "forever clients"— they will come back to you for years to come and become your best ambassadors for your brand!
It's time to change your client communication strategy to make your clients feel incredible about their experience...and to keep them coming back to you for years to come!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A written plan for how to level up your client communication and experience right away
- Knowledge on buying behavior, how to communicate your value as an artist, and how to get the right clients to book you
- A step-by-step guide for making clients feel special and valued, from inquiry to final gallery delivery
- Tangible ideas for creating a client experience that your clients will appreciate and will make you stand out in the crowd in an oversaturated photography market
This course is for you if...
- You are a business owner who isn't booking enough clients or isn't booking the right clients who value you creatively
- You worry the main reason clients aren't booking you is because of the price of your services
- You would like to spend less time and money on marketing and finding new clients, and rely less on social media algorithms to spread the word about your business
- You want to make clients feel special and appreciated without spending a ton of money or time
- You want to offer a client experience you feel proud of (and that makes clients so excited to work with you that they come back time and time again, and send all their friends)
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
Client Communication and Experience PDF
14 Videos to Help You Create an Action Plan
- Understanding Loyalty and Buying Behavior
- Ideal Clients
- Ideal Client Market Research
- Marketing and Inquiries
- Before Booking
- Website Reviews
- From Booking to Session
- Client Experience Gifts
- Extras and Gifts
- Managing Challenging Client Experiences
- Email Marketing
- A plan for growth
- Bonus: Client Experiences Add Ons
peek inside the course
about your presenter
Hannah Smith is a mother, wife, mental health clinician, & family and newborn photographer located in Cincinnati, Ohio. She focuses on capturing the strength and beauty of motherhood in her work, and has built her business on the principle that you can find lifelong clients by focusing on building authentic relationships and helping clients identify their true “why” for why they want to preserve their memories.