Let’s Get Personal:
A Complete Guide to Personal Projects
with Angela Ramsey
Explore new ideas, establish your voice, and distinguish yourself as an artist through personal projects.
Angela will guide you through the process—from concept to execution!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A personal project that will allow you to experiment, dive deep into a new skill, and learn new things
- Approaches to researching, gaining access to, and interviewing subjects
- A step-by-step guide (and printable planner!) to keep you on track every step of the way
- Information to help you find funding for your projects
This course is for you if...
- You love the idea of doing a personal project, but you're not really sure how to come up with compelling ideas.
- You have an urge to go beyond your normal client or daily shooting – and you're ready to push yourself.
- You worry you won't be able to stay organized or motivated with your project – so you'd really need a concrete plan to move it forward.
- You're getting stuck on the process – like how you'll even know when to know when a project is complete or what to do with it once you finish.
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
WATCH THE Q&A
Read through Angela's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) and watch her Q&A video!
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go, from watching the videos to engaging in discussions with your instructor and fellow students.
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
"Let's Get Personal" eBook
- Exclusive "Let's Get Personal" Workbook
- Project Video
- Cull & Sequencing Video
- 6 in-depth video interviews
about your presenter
Angela Douglas Ramsey is a mother, teacher, student and daughter. From an early age, she had a passion for documenting life through the lens of a camera. She believes art resides in the fleeting moments of everyday life. She documents her family’s story and explores identity through self portraits while also focusing on environmental issues in her hometown of Norfolk, Va. Angela has won several awards and has been featured in multiple magazines and exhibitions.