with Mandalyn Gilles
Unchain yourself from your computer and your heavy gear and learn to shoot and edit on the go!
Want the freedom to shoot and edit anywhere and on any device? Mandalyn will show you how.
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- Fundamentals of editing professional images on mobile devices such as your phone, iPad or laptop
- Approaches to photography (both mobile and professional) with minimalistic gear
- Familiarity with the best mobile shooting and editing apps that you can use to shoot and edit your own images while on the go
- Tips and tricks that will help you master creating captivating and impactful photographs with your mobile phone
This course is for you if...
- You love the idea of shooting and editing anywhere (car line at school? waiting for an appointment? check!)
- You want to document your life on-the-go without carrying around a ton of equipment
- You wish the pictures you shoot and edit on your phone looked as professional as your other work
- You want to improve your photography and create great photographs without having to buy new gear (even if the only camera you have is your phone!)
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
WATCH A Q&A
Read through Mandalyn's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) and watch her Q&A video!
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go, from watching the videos to engaging in discussions with your instructor and fellow students.
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
A beautiful, exclusive eBook
about your presenter
Mandalyn Gilles is an American photographer and academic who currently lives in San Diego, California with her husband and two Boston Terriers, Birdee and Chalupa. Inspired by the world around her, she specializes in travel photography but is also passionate about landscape photography, as well as teaching and mentoring.