A Photographer's Guide to Storytelling:
How to tell the stories that matter
with Kristin Vukcevic
Join us for a step-by-step video series that shows you how to take a storytelling approach with your photography!
Kristin will show you how your creative choices can create a more impactful frame!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- An approach that will help you strengthen your storytelling images
- Ideas for using color and composition as a tool in storytelling.
- Techniques that will help you capture authentic childhood moments
- Editing tips and tricks for improving your storytelling images through editing
This course is for you if...
- You want to be more intentional with compositional elements and creative choices to tell the story.
- You want to capture storytelling images that will be cherished for years to come.
- You want to effectively guide a viewer through your frame.
- You want to learn how to capture storytelling images with connection.
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
Read through Kristin's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) and watch her Q&A video!.
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go, from watching the videos to engaging in discussions with your instructor and fellow students.
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
A beautiful, exclusive eBook
- Five shooting videos in different lighting situations
- Three culling videos
- 5 Lightroom editing videos along with a few short videos on tricks in Photoshop
- A self-portrait shooting video
- A Critique Video
about your presenter
Kristin lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, three boys and their Weimaraner. She grew up with a father who captured her childhood, so it was no surprise that she too found photography as a hobby. Kristin enjoys taking storytelling images of their everyday moments.