My Own Muse:
A Guide to Creative Self Portraiture
with Alex Eischeid
Create compelling self portraits with Alex's step-by-step process!
Bring your creativity to life by diving into self portraiture with Alex Eischeid.
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- The steps you should take to turn a simple concept into a multi-dimension self portrait
- How to work with children, light, drones, and more to add to your self portrait story
- Advanced editing techniques to create compelling composite images
- Simple strategies to pull inspiration and photo ideas from everyday sources
This course is for you if...
- You want a step-by-step process to help you create compelling self portraits and beautiful composites
- You want to see the REAL behind-the-scenes images (straight out of camera!) behind some of Alex's favorite images
- You want to create amazing artwork but you just aren't sure where to start (or how to find inspiration!)
- You want to jumpstart your creativity and challenge yourself
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
WATCH THE Q&A
Read through Alex's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) and watch her Q&A video!
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go!
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
- The equipment you need
- Behind the scenes images and the final composites
- How to find incredible ideas for compelling images
13 Detailed Videos
- Six behind the scenes videos
- Two demonstration videos
- Five editing videos (including two videos on composites!)
about your presenter
Alex Eischeid is a fine art and creative portrait photographer who is passionate about storytelling through self portraiture. She is a Click Community mentor who is devoted to helping other photographers develop their personal and artistic voice. Alex lives in Norman, Oklahoma, with her husband and two small children.