The Photographer's Pricing & Marketing Handbook
Our bestselling business workshop is now a self-paced course!
with Jen Bilodeau
Ready to unlock the true potential of your photography business?
Take control of the earnings potential for your photography business!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A methodically approached understanding of how you value, market, and sell your work
- A solid understanding of your business's unique pricing strategy for long-term success
- A thorough understanding of your competitors and your competitive landscape
- An understanding of how to market your business and maintain a strong marketing presence throughout the year
This course is for you if...
- You're struggling to make ends meet with your photo business and feel like you're just "winging it" with your pricing
- You know that you should be earning more income for all the time you put in – but raising your prices feels risky (is that even the right move?)
- You wish there were a clearer way to create pricing and marketing strategies that really match YOU and the market you're in
- You're frustrated by how competitive it's gotten out there, and if you want to stick with it, you know you have to make some bigger changes (you just aren't sure what!)
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
200+ page e-book covering everything from defining your value proposition, understanding your market, and establishing your selling strategy, to managing your costs, expanding your local reach, implementing your pricing change, and marketing your photography business
Jen's one-of-a-kind, in-depth, time-tested 5 step pricing calculator (no spreadsheets necessary!!!)
Exclusive podcast interview with Jenika McDavitt of Psychology For Photographers delving into client behaviors
Behind-the-scenes look at how Jen packages and presents her clients orders
Class workbook to help guide you through the class topics and action items, covering everything from working through your competitive analysis to designing out your 6 month marketing plan
about your presenter
Jen Bilodeau is a wife, a mother, a thinker, and doer. She is an outdoor girl at heart and mountains, oceans, trails, and parks all call to her regardless of the weather. As a photographer, educator, and Certified Public Accountant, Jen weaves together her unique combination of business and artistic experience to inform and empower fellow photographers. Across all areas of her work, Jen strives to capture honest, emotive, and timeless images that artfully preserve today’s moments that matter.