Develop with Light:
Creative Photography Techniques
with Ute Reckhorn
Make your work stand out from the crowd with these creative photography techniques!
Searching for a way to use your camera more creatively? Let Ute show you how!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A detailed introduction to four major creative photography techniques: prisms, slow shutter, double exposure, and intentional camera movement (ICM) photography
- Step-by-step video tutorials that walk you through everything from camera settings to trouble-shooting with prisms
- Ute’s system for capturing colors and flares with creative photography techniques
- Easy-to-follow PDFs on the basics of creative techniques and how to apply them to your photography
This course is for you if...
- You are looking to expand your skill-set and try out creative techniques!
- You love (or want to try!) experimenting with things like prisms, creative camera settings, specialty lenses, and more!
- You want to become a fine art photographer, make your work stand out, or find artistic fulfillment!
- You have ever wished to capture the emotion of a moment rather than the objective reality!
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
An eBook and Videos covering:
- Section 1: Why use creative techniques
- Section 2: Types of creative techniques
- Section 3: The Impact of Light
- Section 4: Composing
- Section 5: Considering Color
- Including additional sections on how Ute edits and blends techniques!
about your presenter
Ute Reckhorn, a Los Angeles based photographer, started her photography journey in 2012. After picking up her first Lensbaby lens in 2015, she immediately fell in love with its playfulness and the the ever-growing community of creative artists.
After originally documenting her own family of five, Ute has now blended her photographic skills with inspiration that comes from 20 years of moving around the globe. With roots all around the world and a deep love for the Californian lifestyle as her inspiration, she creates portraits and landscapes that evoke emotion and a sense of movement.