The Family Photographer
with Twyla Jones, Mickie DeVries & Chloe Ramirez
Learn to photograph families and children beautifully!
Go behind the scenes with three photographers as they capture families and children. You’ll learn tried and true techniques to pose, prompt, and elicit natural reactions from families and children– even your own!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- How to photograph families and children
- Tip Cards that you can keep handy on your phone
- Tried and true posing techniques
This course is for you if...
- You want to learn about posing familes
- You want to learn how to get natural reactions
- You want to learn how to get better pictures of your family
START YOUR LEARNING PATH
Learn on any device! All class content is organized into simple steps as part of a clear, self-guided pathway inside your private online classroom.
WATCH THE Q&A
Watch Twyla's, Mickie's and Chloe's answers to questions asked during the launch event (now concluded) in their Q&A video!
COMPLETE THE STEPS
You'll check off each interactive step as you go, from watching the videos to engaging in discussions with your instructor and fellow students.
All class materials are yours to download and keep.
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
Guide to the video + tip cards
- A PDF guide for the instructional videos, plus a set of Chloe, Mickie, and Twyla's best tips for photographing children and families to print (or save to your phone!)
Behind the Scenes Videos
- A series of screencasts from Twyla, Chloe and Mickie where you will learn all of their secrets, tips and tricks for photographing families and children
- A series of Shooting Videos that allow you to watch the presenters working on-site with real families and children to create beautiful images
about your presenters
This is a group self-paced course featuring the work of three presenters: Twyla Jones, Mickie DeVries & Chloe Ramirez.