Atmosphere And Light
with Morvern Shaw
Shoot and edit with impact as you create moody, atmospheric images
Whether you are shooting inside or out, Morvern will show you how use any light to create beautiful images!
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A full breakdown of how Morvern shoots and edits to create moody, atmospheric images
- Tips on how to find the light in your favorite locations, use that light to create the atmosphere you want, and edit the final image for impact
- Powerful strategies for bringing atmosphere into your images (even when the lighting isn't ideal)
- An understanding of how light (and the creative choices we make when we use it!) can affect the atmosphere and feel of our work
This course is for you if...
- You're drawn to moody, atmospheric work - but aren't sure how to bring it into your own images
- It's not exactly 365 days of sunshine where you are, so you love the idea of embracing moodier, more dramatic images that use overcast and side lighting
- Light and airy editing doesn't always work with your style or location, and you want to learn some new techniques that embrace rich, deep tones
- You want to learn how light influences atmosphere and mood so that you can use it to create powerful photos with greater intention
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
An eBook on light and atmosphere in photography
A series of videos covering:
- 5 full editing videos to see Morvern's process from SOOC to final edit
- 6 additional editing videos where Morvern shows you how to accentuate the light and atmosphere in your images
- 2 creative light overlay editing videos and Morvern's bonus selection of light overlays
- 3 image study videos with pull backs of where the images were shot
about your presenter
I live with my 3 girls, my husband and our slightly (ok very) crazy Labrador in central Scotland. I particularly love low light and shadows and capturing the everyday moments, connections and memories of childhood. As a family we love adventures and the outdoors, much of my work is shot in the stunning scenery that we are so fortunate to have all around us living in Scotland and I love to make the very most of all that it has to offer.