with Anouk Godbout
Use a documentary approach to create meaningful and connected memories for you, your family and your clients!
Be more present and let go of expectations and you will grow as a photographer and create meaningful images that will be cherished for a lifetime.
YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH
- A framework to document family connections in a documentary style when you don't have any control of what is in front of your lens
- Anouk's strategies for highlighting relationships in your documentary images- no matter who you are photographing
- Anouk's step-by-step process for creating meaningful images while remaining present and staying true to reality
- A guide to create easy self portraits without any planning or the need for a tripod so you can be present in photographs with your loved ones
This course is for you if...
- You want to document life as it is while creating image full of connections and meaning
- You have always wanted to try documentary photography (or to try something new in your documentary images) but you don't know where to start
- You want to embrace imperfection, let go of expectations, and start photographing relationships in an authentic way
- You want to use photography to strengthen your own relationships (or those of your clients)
WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR ONLINE CLASSROOM?
A 98 Page eBook including sections on lifestyle vs./and Documentary photography, lettting go and being present, photographing documentary connections, photography as a parenting tool, and printing: Why and What?
8 practical exercises to actually apply the concepts covered in the course
A guide to easy self portraits as close to documentary as possible
Two bonus workbooks
- Behind the scene of a family documentary session
- Slideshow of the full client gallery to see what I deliver and how
- Behind the scene of everyday photos I take of my kids
- Behind the scenes video of a family self portrait session
- Culling and editing tips video of (way too many) photos
- Gear : Light, simple and (almost) cheap
- Why to convert to black and white
- Creating presets
- Editing: simple and fast
- DITL: Why I do them and what I do with the (tone) of photos
- Personal workflow
- Client workflow
peek inside the course
peek inside the course
about your presenter
Anouk Godbout documents the little everyday mundane connections between family members. She uses photography as a therapeutic tool to help foster parental confidence for others…and herself.
She is an “everyday life” photographer who recently moved to the countryside with her family in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
She believes that photography made her a better mother for her 3 kids, a better partner to her husband and a better human all together. She also has a master’s degree in social work where she focuses on family and social relationships.